Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dried Soybean Curd Becomimg A Pillow



Last week, Joy bring two pockets of dried soybean curd from Taichung to me. I had ate it before and I thought it was good taste so I requested her to buy some pockets when she came to Taichung.
Few days ago, when I open my cabinet and found it was not the same appearance I saw before. It inflated as if a pillow. I was astonished. Its appearance was so funny that I laughed with Lulu for a little minutes. When we stopped laughing, we found that the dried soybean curd had been refrigerated. But I didn't refrigerate it. We thought that it was the reason it swelled. Then I put it into the refrigerator because I considered it would shrink back to its original look. But I am wrong. It was no use.
If something changed, it is hard to change it back!

No comments: